Who's Online
None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nova Blackout Forum Index -> RECRUITING - a public forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amergin88
Trial

re: App: Amergin88

The application submitted by Amergin88 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Aesseday
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Frostmane
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

ABOUT YOU

Name ::
Remco

Male

The Netherlands

Main Toon Name (including server) ::
Aesseday - Frostmane

Battle Tag ::
Amergin#2133

Position Applied For ::
Core Raider

Armory Link To Your Main Toon ::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/frostmane/aesseday

Why do you want to join Nova Blackout and how did you find out about us ?:
Well, I am looking for a normal guild who also raid. Because I'd like to raid but I have to find a guild for it first and It also seems like a nice social guild to be in.

What were your previous Guilds and why did you leave them ?:
Most of them disbanded.
Nightwatchers - Twisting Nether (tbc time)
Vendetta - Alonsus (my main was resto druid and still in there, WoD)
Stargazers - Frostmane (WoD)

List any members of Nova Blackout who could vouch for you ::
I have none sadly.

What interests you in this game, why are you playing it ?:
Because it is a fun game to play and to interact with all kinds of people. Getting further together.

YOUR GAME PLAY, AVAILABILITY AND PC SETUP

Do you have a working microphone and headset ? (Speakers are not allowed due to problems with echo & feedback):
Yes

How would you rate your PC's performance on a scale of 1-10 ?:

How would you rate your internet connection on a scale of 1-10 (considering disconnections etc) ?:

Are you able to attend our raiding days and maintain 80%+ attendance ?:
Yes

What Addons are you currently using for raiding ?:
EPGP
DBM

How much time have you played your Main Toon for (/played) and for how long at the maximum level ?:
6 days 10 hours 30 min. 2 days 5 hours 14 min on max. Although i just made it my main toon, gotta level my main(druid).

How do you react to an encounter that is proving to be problematic and may take very many attempts to gain the kill ?:
Isnt that always what happens?
Just retry.

If during a difficult encounter, the Raid Leader has cause to question your game play style or individual actions, how do you generally react to such comments ?:
Ask if he can give me some pointers, seems I am not seeing something I should.

YOUR EXPERIENCE

Briefly list your WoW raid experience including the class you played with in Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, Cata & MoP ::
MC40 - resto druid
Karazhan, gruuls, Black temple - tank druid (#3 guild of the world, might be a bit lower, but in single digits :D(nightwatchers))
Onyxia's, Obsidian Sanctum, Trial of the Crusader - Resto druid
BRF+HFC (HC) full cleared and on farm - Resto druid
That's all I can remember.

How do you see your role in 20 man raids ? What abilities do you use and if applicable describe your rotations and priority system ::
Normally I'm a healer and just do whatever I can to keep everyone alive.
With mage I normally use Icy veins - Frost Orb and Ebonbolt on CD. If I get a proc of fingers of frost or brainfreeze, throw it immediately after my frostbolt cast so I only have 1x global CD. If possible Icy veins+frost orb at the same time so I get alot of fingers of frost procs and can spam it with icy veins enhancing its damage significantly.

Explain why you have selected your current MS and why you have chosen your talents the way you have. What Glyphs are you using and why, and what are your stat priorities and why ?:
Well I chose my MS because frost is the strongest one at the moment.
The talents are talents I think are best suited for raiding. (instead of ray of frost i use bone chilling for example).

Do you have anything else to tell us about yourself and your raiding style ?:
Mostly relaxed, I'm used to wiping because that's how you learn. You cant do everything right at the first try(mostly).

Are you prepared to move both your Main and any Alts to the Guild and become an active player ?:
Well Like I said my main at this moment is my mage, it is also the only lvl 110 I have.
My druid is on another server so I cant join a mythic raid. But this MIGHT become my main again.

AND FINALLY

What's the magic word ?:
Yellow

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nova Blackout Forum Index -> RECRUITING - a public forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed